From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 7:00 PM
To: 'Chrysler 300 Club International' <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Carter AFB Bible

I recall that there were some questions regarding our AFB carbs. Here is a link that will tell you everything you ever wanted to know, and a lot you never wanted to know!

Details galore. Big file, so download here:

https://www.carburetor-parts.com/assets/manuals/carter-afb-emanual.pdf

I found this looking for an idle discharge circuit diagram since the manual suggested this as a cause for rough idle condition. I had R&R’d my ”new” gas tank the PO installed to fix a leak. Since then, she idles poorly.

New filter and will just remove idle screws and blow them out.

Allan

---

---