There are rated loads , rather low loads on our TF brake cable imho compared to size of it , but if a poor fit, wrong size cable wire r fitting it can almost fall off . Been there.
John g

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2022, at 12:06 PM, Tim <timb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Follow up on brake cable….has anyone experienced failed crimps in new cables from Murray Park?  I have had two in a row fail immediately…..crimp not holding,   Tim

From: Tim
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 2:26 PM
To: 'brianwolfe67' via Chrysler 300 Club International
Subject: Parking Brake 300G

Hello all, again.

I posted earlier this summer about my parking brake. We found a new set of shoes; and found a used, seemingly solid brake drum/housing.  Both installed, but still not really holding. Maybe enough to keep from pushing the car; but not holding even a very minor slope.  Ideas? Common/uncommon problem?  Thx again for all the tips and assistance.   Tim

---

---