Re: {Chrysler 300} Fall Meet Car Show Details

Re: {Chrysler 300} Fall Meet Car Show Details

Hi Nick,

I haven’t heard if any local Mopar clubs will be joining our Wednesday car show at this upcoming Meet.

For several of our previous 300 Club Meets we've arranged for other Mopar clubs to join our shows and it’s worked out well.

If you or any other 300 Club members in that SoCal area can invite other Mopar Clubs or Mopar buddies to join our show, this would be welcomed. We typically try to keep it to Mopars.

Noel