From: Elaina Wolfe [mailto:misse002@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2022 11:06 PM
To: Ron Waters
Cc: 300 Club
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 67 300 convertible

Hi Ron, the first thing I invested in was a CD manual on the car and printed
every page of it!  Then I found an original manual at a car show.  The guy
who temporarily wired the car read the schematics from the manual that I
took.  He is a wire guy.  He showed me exactly what he did.  My husband is
not mechanical inclined, but I am.  The wires intimidate me, there are to
many.  I found two guys who do wiring.  One is the older gentlman I saw and
the other does not come back from his vacation til about another week.  In
the mean time I won't move my car because I don't want it to catch on fire.
All the lights come on when I step on the brake, that did not happen until
my husband got my car detailed.
Thank you for your feedback.
Elaina

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chrysler-300-club-international/69B12E978C