Re: {Chrysler 300} No reverse

If your fluid checks okay and will drive forward. Check out this chart.

Get Outlook for Android

From: 'Donald Verity' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2022 9:32:00 AM
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Hank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Hank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: marklove@xxxxxx <marklove@xxxxxx>; kirbydink@xxxxxxxxx <kirbydink@xxxxxxxxx>; chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} No reverse

That reminds me, I had that happen to my G on the way to a meet. I think it was related to being slightly over filled, which might have caused some foaming of the fluid. The reverse blocker may have also been stuck from heat after extended highway driving. It never returned on mine either.

Don

Hi all,
I had an unmolested '61 Newport wagon that I drove on a tour and stopped at a restaurant. For the first time, NO reverse to park it. Had not happened before. I let it sit after a push into parking space. Returned to hotel and just parked it using "drive".
Next day, the reverse miraculously returned and never failed again for the next 14 years! Just luck?
John