From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: August 11, 2022 10:04 AM
To: dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Rick Beckman' <rocketman426440@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Ryan Hill' <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>; mr396@xxxxxxx <mr396@xxxxxxx>; '93saturnfan' <93saturnfan@xxxxxxxxx>; chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} F Manifold - JB Weld

F & G exhaust manifolds are very hard to come by. As John mentioned, the ram intakes got saved and the exhaust manifolds were an afterthought.  Forget even experienced welders, seek out a company that specializes in cast iron repair like Lock-N-Stitch, and never throw a cracked, rare manifold away.

Bob J