{Chrysler 300} Craigslist 55 and 56 Chryslers

{Chrysler 300} Craigslist 55 and 56 Chryslers

Hello,

New CA member Andy Wiegert sent me this Craigslist ad that I hope might be helpful to someone.  I don’t recall seeing it before on our List Server, but I could be wrong about that.

Carlton Schroeder

Here is the link. Hope they can find a good home.

both cars for $10,500 1956 is a solid car in primer. no engine, nice chrome, orig wire wheels and wide whitewalls 1955 is a parts car with major floor rust, but has a good frame, correct letter car leather interior, badges, power windows and seats, nice xtra grilles, bumpers, tailites, comlete xtra 150mph speedo dash. located in Oregon

losangeles.craigslist.org

---