Re: {Chrysler 300} Chrysler 300 Noise Put In New EV

Re: {Chrysler 300} Chrysler 300 Noise Put In New EV

I know we’ve derailed a bit here from discussions of our beloved Letter Cars, but I will add one comment. For people like my brother, who’s 100% blind, and whose ears are his eyes, silent EVs can be killers. Whether it’s the wonderful sound of a Hemi running on a track, or some sort of tone, the silence of these EVs can easily be vehicles of life or death.

Noel

Sent from my iPhone