Re: {Chrysler 300} Radiator Hoses and water outlet gasket

Re: {Chrysler 300} Radiator Hoses and water outlet gasket

Good to hear I am not alone . So frustrating . No rational reason seems to exist , you are amazed when it happens to you a third time .
Did all the same things as you .
The orange silicone gasket,  not  over tightened is holding . Not beautiful but works . Outfit is in Tennessee I think makes airplane gaskets . They are 100% reusable . Also make silicone valve cover gaskets for B block but only 6 bolt . They sell on eBay too

Sent from my iPhone