From: Rob Lutts [mailto:Rob@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2022 5:13 PM
To: Ron Waters; 'Chrysler 300 Club International'
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Question on installing spring clips for nose letters on my 1959 300 E

Thanks Ron.
I think that may be the issue...I'll file the sides
of the hole down a bit.

As to photos from below... the lower part of the nose part of the hood
is not accessible...it's wrapped in metal. Maybe my hood
is different from original.

Rob

Robert T. Lutts, President and Chief Investment Officer
Cabot Wealth Management, Inc.
216 Essex Street
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
978-979-0880