Re: {Chrysler 300} Turbine car on the DC National Mall

Re: {Chrysler 300} Turbine car on the DC National Mall

I saw one when new in front of the Boston RMV .
It was idling ; I remember huge amount of hot air coming out the back ,? Turbine exhaust ?
Too hot to stand near back bumper .  I remember thinking this can’t be very efficient , but wild looking thing , copper color .

 Years later I bought both a 68 charger and 70 challenger 440 convert , both copper color . So that car had an impact !!
I think steam has more promise . Seriously .—-with modern tech … ??
But all fossil fuel on way out , especially if so inefficient …

Sent from my iPhone