Re: {Chrysler 300} Brighter headlamps

On the good advice of several of you, Amazon will deliver all four lamps to my front door Tuesday for $83.08 including tax.  Seems like a fine idea!!

On Sun, Sep 18, 2022 at 9:08 AM Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Larry,

These are pricey, but I would give them serious consideration, they’re LEDs:

Low beam

https://www.headlightexperts.com/low-beam-h5006-sealed-beam-led-headlight-conversion-kit

High beam

https://www.headlightexperts.com/high-beam-h5001-sealed-beam-led-headlight-conversion-kit