FW: {Chrysler 300} Lighting and wiring 65-68 Chrysler

From: Dan Plotkin [mailto:dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 10:04 AM
To: 'Ronald Klinczar' <rjklinczar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} Lighting and wiring 65-68 Chrysler

Ron-

LED headlamps are as far as I know expensive and sometimes difficult to fit. I would avoid that and install a relay kit. Madd Electric specializes in improving wiring and charging systems on GM cars but they make a headlight relay kit that can be used on any American car.

This will let you use modern incandescent lamps (Halogen) without overloading the conductors. You will find it here: http://www.madelectrical.com/catalog/rly-1.shtml

Danny Plotkin