{Chrysler 300} dash light bulbs 300K

Hi all,

While I have the dash out…

I was thinking of putting in new bulbs. I see from various sources that one can use the stock 158 bulbs or…

158 - 3.4w
194 - 3.8w
168 - 4.9w

I also noted that there are now LED bulbs that are the same size and shape.

Can anyone advise if they have used the higher wattage bulbs without any issues on the plastic diffusers and or if they have tried the LED and the same question on heat and the diffusers?

Thanks, James

---