{Chrysler 300} Trying to locate this person and his company

{Chrysler 300} Trying to locate this person and his company

Years ago, Bob Jasinski gave me info for a coil spring maker he found in the Bay area.  I used this source and was pleased with the front two sets I received for our C300 and 300B.   The name Bob provided me today is "DAVE PFLUM" and thought he was still in business and maybe in Colorado.

Bob seems to remember someone on this list server knew of him.  If so, would you please pass his contact info to me.  Currently I'm trying to help someone restoring a 1956 Dodge D501 with correct springs.

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided,

John Lazenby

---