RE: {Chrysler 300} '56 300B Reverse Lights Not Working

If you jump the switch and backup lights don't light, then the 'hot' side of the switch isn't connected. Look at the schematic to see where it is supposed to be connected. Maybe one of the 'switched' terminals on the ignition switch ? Or jump from a known 'hot' lead to the hot side of the switch, just for testing purposes. Then push the reverse button. You should see the b/u lights go on.

Ron

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of BRIAN WALKER
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2023 2:03 PM
To: Ron Waters; 'Chrysler 300 Club International'
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} '56 300B Reverse Lights Not Working

Hi Ron,

Thanks fir the quick reply & guidance.

Jumping a hot over to the terminal does light up both bulbs, however jumping terminals on the switch does not light them up.

Nor do I see any power at the terminals when testing, so either I missed something on the checking integrity of wires going front switch to the trunk area or it is the switch has gone bad. Thoughts?

Much appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device