{Chrysler 300} AC DRYER FOR A 1960 300F needed

{Chrysler 300} AC DRYER FOR A 1960 300F needed

Michael Alexander here and looking for the final part I hope to my AC puzzle. I have a Freon leak and it cannot be found, yet. It is suspected to be the evaporator adjacent to the firewall,  and hopefully the entire dash won’t have to be removed to get there. So I am seeking an evaporator so that when the box is removed and if the leak is indeed in the evaporator I   will have one in hand.
If any of you know where I can locate an evaporator for this vehicle ii would be greatly appreciated.
 Sincerely and 300ly yours.
, Michael Alexander.

---