Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F original spare tire, anyone have one in their ca

Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F original spare tire, anyone have one in their car?

Well Dan, you remembered correctly that I did have all 5 of the tires that came original with my 300F but unfortunately when I made the move to my present location in Rancho Cucamonga, CA back in 2010, I just couldn't take everything with me.  But yes, the car had all Blue Streak times on it including the spare when new.  The original owner of my car was Roland Funk who has since passed back in 2000.  He used his original tires as long as he could and they were definitely well worn.  I did keep one of the better ones, however, for the spare.  But it is one of the original tires on the car.

I can get a photo of it in the trunk where it currently resides tomorrow.

Steve Albu