From: Nick Taylor <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2023 08:30
To: James Douglas <jdd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chrysler 300 List Server (chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Radios

If you have a space issue for the power antenna, there is this model that has the motor separated from the antenna.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 8:04 AM 'James Douglas' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

After discussing radios with my wife, remember daily driver and cross-country car, we decided to forgo rounding up an AM/FM with reverberator and instead have the AM radio gutted and the Aurora unit placed in it. We will also get two retro-sound two in one speakers and place one in the dash and one between the seats.

With all the bells and whistles, this will give is AM/FM and input for XM and Bluetooth. It will also take and make calls from a phone. It also will have HD radio.

I want to know if anyone has gone down this path with their 300?

Also, I plan on a fully retractable modern antenna and if anyone with a 1963 or 1964 has put one in the front fender, which did you use and how did it fit?

Thanks, James

---

---