Re: {Chrysler 300} 1960 CHRYSLER 300F For Sale by Auction

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1960 CHRYSLER 300F For Sale by Auction

So who got this?

I tried, I went to 22500gbp, but with exchange rate, shipping, and all the fees I was maxed out.

Would have loved to bring it back to the states.

Hopefully someone is! I’ll keep my search to find an F

Jarrod Hermann