Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Water Pump & Fan Clutch

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Water Pump & Fan Clutch

Thank you Henry and James for your comments. Henry addressed the common problem of removing the thermostat  and then having higher water temps, due to too fast a flow through the radiator. His solution is also correct in that if you do not want a thermostat (in racing engines) use a restrictor to slow down the flow through the radiator to achieve optimum temperature.

Dyke Ridgley
Ridgley Racing
5500 Walmsley Rd
Decatur, IL 62521