From: Dan Plotkin <dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 09:41
To: James Douglas <jdd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} battery

The bigger battery won’t fit the hold down. Optima makes a good battery that will not tolerate overcharging which nearly all available regulators today do. I would go to Costco for a discounted Interstate flooded battery or Walmart.

My opinion. Others may vary. However I have 9 cars for a long time and have learned the hard way.

Danny Plotkin