From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Anthony Cutrone
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2023 8:48 AM
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Tune-up

Hi,

I just Purchased my first 300 (1960 F)

Also just joined the club.

First I am replacing the gas tank this week that is leaking

 The car has been sitting for some time so I  would like to start by giving it a basic tune up and see where that leads.

Should I use the original copper type plugs or any special wires?

Can anyone recommend an online store to use for miscellaneous parts.

Thanks - Tony

I live in Long Island, New York. If anyone is local to me, please reach out.

---

---