{Chrysler 300} asking for a friend about crossrams

{Chrysler 300} asking for a friend about crossrams

For about a year or so, I've been helping/advising a friend with a 78 or so Cordoba who wanted to put a 440 with crossrams into his vehicle.  Last fall my wife and I decided to follow our only daughter and son-in-law out of New England salt and moved south, so my consulting has had to continue from afar.   The Cordoba is a family heirloom of sorts, but after seeing my G convertible at car shows and cruise nights for years, he really wanted to add a set to his car.
My friend, Mark, eventually sent his ram equipped engine up to Canada to Nick's garage for final rebuild/setup/dyno tuning.  (I think the results are in episode 085 or 086).  The bell crank and carb linkage setup was not that difficult to help him with, but now he has the task of getting the rest of the linkage (gas pedal and transmission linkages) figured out.  The firewall of a 78 Cordoba is probably not very close to the same as a 60 or 61 Chrysler, so not sure how this is going to work out.  He recently asked me if I had a list of the part numbers of the pieces that make up the rest of the linkage to the gas pedal and transmission, which I do not.  I don't believe the shop manual even lists part numbers for these pieces.  Any ideas of how I should suggest he proceed?  Anyone out there have any 'extra' pieces they might be willing to sell to him to see if he can make them work in his application?
Thanks,

---