Re: {Chrysler 300} Re: Hi/Low Speed Blower Motor Question

Re: {Chrysler 300} Re: Hi/Low Speed Blower Motor Question

While we're on the topic of fan speeds, I have a question about my Hurst.
My dash mounted fan speed switch seems to have LO-MED-LO speeds as I move it from left to right, as opposed to LO-MED-HI.  It's not a no-function situation, as I can definitely tell the difference between LO and MED positions, but instead of blowing even faster on HI, it goes back to LO.   Medium speed was always good enough with the cold air coming out of the vents in summer in MA, but I'm now in TX, and I think I'm going to need that HI position to really do its thing if I'm going to stay comfy. ;-(