Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Emailing: 300 C Alignment Specs
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 17:50:23 -0400 (EDT)
From: c300c@xxxxxxx
To: kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keith,

This what you used?

Gary Hagy

Alignment Specs
1957-61 CHRYSLER 300-C to 300-G
Alignment Data & Specifications
Camber
Left ............................ +1/4 degree, +/- 1/4 degree
Right .......................... 0 degree to + 1/4 degree
Preferred .................... Left: +3/8 degree, Right: 0 degree
Left 1/4 degree to 1/2 degree algebraically greater than right
Caster
Right ......................... + 2 1/2 degrees

In a message dated 5/11/2013 2:54:27 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,