{Chrysler 300} Parts For Sale - Virtual Swap Meet Part III

{Chrysler 300} Parts For Sale - Virtual Swap Meet Part III

Hello Club Members!

I've completed the 18 month restoration journey (A/C, dash, console, seats) on my 300H and have some remaining parts that are available - note, some parts are relevant for other years.

Some of these items are from "Virtual Swap Meet Part II" posted earlier this year.

I would like to sincerely thank several fellow Club members who have helped me with the restoration work, including the incredible online resources (webpages, PDF files, videos) available to everyone - indispensable!  Now, just need to find that starter fluid...

Additional pictures and prices are available upon request - I'm more than happy to help arrange for shipping...club member prices! :-)

Sincerely,

Kurt

Left Pic:

- Dome light lens

- A/C compressor clutch

- Bag of power window switches/bezels (1965)

- Heater duct vacuum canisters, rods and clips

- Push button transmission switch

- Remote mirror joystick (small area of chrome loss)

- Chrome heater control lever knob - very nice used condition

- Chrome A/C heater control lever knob - excellent used condition

- Heater switch, assembly and light w/harness

- Side stainless “300” roundels and spears (have complete side trim) - very nice condition, “300” red/white/blue emblems have wear

- Transmission dip stick tube w/dip stick

- Oil dip stick

Middle pic:

- Wiper switch

- Reverse tail light lenses, castings, and light bulbs - nice used condition, no cracks

- “300” steer wheel center cap - some pitting and scratches on concave brushed aluminum inset, shines up, driver quality

- Lower stainless rocker trim molding clips

- Driver low-left windshield stainless - good condition, would polish nicely

- Front seat brackets, springs and adjustment knobs; removed from my ’62 (not correct) and replaced with correct items, may be correct earlier/later models

- 300J choke assembly with knob, escutcheon and casing w/two cables; purchased from a 300 Club member with the intent of using on a cross-ram intake (sold)

- Passenger side chrome plated cast trim, goes above “Chrysler” script between passenger from wheel and light bezel - nice used condition,  no broken studs, a couple of small pimples

Right Pic:

- Rear tail light chrome plated pot metal bezel - nice used condition, uniform peppering visible up close, shines up nicely

- Bush button (trans/heater) felt gasket

- Door card clips

- Seat anchor bolts, blasted and cleared

- Glove box striker latch and plastic gaskets (arm)

- Bolt clips - use unknown

Floor Trim:

- Extruded aluminum floor trim; purchased from 300 club member, originally fabricated by Mike Burke, decided to go with restored/polished originals

Hub Caps:

- Two hub caps - original excellent condition, no paint loss, a couple of minor imperfections, replaced with NOS items

---