From: 'James Douglas' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 1, 2023 09:30
To: Bob Merritt <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chrysler 300 List Server (chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} Drivers power window rats nest 300K

Hi Bob, I did that in the past on the other cars. The swinging of the door on closing and the abrupt stop is causing the G-force of that motor to try and rip off that casting…

I need to order up a full set of leathers and washers for the car.  I am going to see of I can find another mechanism for that door and rebuild it and swap out the one that is a mess.

You can see in the photo that the brace was cut. Also, the hole and the long screws in the gear box. All in all a mess.

James