{Chrysler 300} SPRING 2023 - HERSHEY MEET - LAST CALL!

{Chrysler 300} SPRING 2023 - HERSHEY MEET - LAST CALL!

The registration submission period for our fabulous Hershey Meet - 5/17-5/21 - is just about closed.

I MUST HAVE your registration forms emailed to me by this Wednesday, MAY 3rd!, with follow-up mailing with your payment to be received by me not later than May 6th!

We've received overwhelming positive response for this Meet!  >  >  >
With this wonderful turnout, Hank is finalizing the logistics for each of our planned events, so !!PLEASE!! help us with your response by this Wednesday if I haven't already confirmed my receipt of your registration.

I have emailed a confirmation to each member from whom I've received their registration. Let me know ASAP, if you've mailed your form but not received my confirmation!

And this final question >
If you will be trailering your Letter Car or other Mopar, please respond to me with a quick email letting me know. Hank is working to arrange adequate parking for all these large rigs.

Later this week I will be emailing a list of Hershey Meet attendees, so you'll see which of your fellow members will be joining our party.

Thanks!
Noel

---