From: "Nick Taylor" <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2023 12:08pm
To: "Noel Hastalis" <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Chrysler300" <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Tire Recommendation

Noel,
I can't imagine having to run that high of a tire pressure on your 300F, especially with a tire that small.
I certainly don't drive my 300F that much and certainly you are among the few who take long road trips with yours. My car had Coker Classics on it when I got it and I don't know how many miles they had on them but I know they were installed around 2002 and while they were still in very good shape, I changed them for American Classics before the Pasadena meet. They appear to be very similar to the Coker Classics in design. I didn't have any installation or balance issues with them. And they drive as nice as the Coker Classics. I only put 32 psi in them as I did with the Cokers.
The original tire pressure specs for the 9.00x14 Blue Streak Goodyears was 22 psi for normal driving and 30 for extended high speed. Lots of sidewall flex going on at 22 psi on a big bias tire like that.
I don't foresee any new big 14 inch tires coming out since no modern vehicle has a need for them and the need to fit a few vintage cars isn't enough. And trailer tires are not suitable for cars.
Nick.