RE: {Chrysler 300} It never fails...

I just found a NOS door skin and ordered it. The door frame looks fine. He had a Thule rack on the back and that big square block those things have on the bottom hit the door near dead center and caved it in about 1 inch.

A new skin will solve the issue. About $550 delivered.

The door inside bottom is dame near perfect. The odds on finding a door that good inside on the bottom are long. That is why a new skin is a good solution. Probably less time than trying to pound out the existing skin.

My insurance guy told me to try and work with this insurance directly, so I do not have to eat my $1K deductible up front. If they give me grief, then I will have to go to my insurance to fight it out with them.

We shall see.

James