{Chrysler 300} New Member Introduction

Good Day,
   I come a little late to the party of Brute Members here at the 300 International Club. I’ve had an interest and experience with Chrysler products for many years. Mostly B-bodies but had an exclusive and successful education after meeting former member Don Rook.
    I recently purchased his ‘65 300L that is a 4-speed car with air conditioning. Currently the 413 is being machined for a rebuild.
   Some here may have seen my name advertising parts for sale in the Club newsletters, but it’s been a while. I recently moved 700 miles from Illinois to Arkansas.
The new garage is taking shape with my first car lift installed. That is where the ‘65 currently is.
     I’m looking for advice and help locating suspension parts and other needs. I have looked into many articles/threads here and on “for-c-bodies-only”. I’m a member there and am including a link to my story on the L.

    Some here, while joining, mentioned they know of this car and I’m interested in any/all information about it. My wife and I are still in contact with Don’s wife Kathy. She always likes to hear about what going with this car, some of the parts that I was able to purchase from Don’s hoard and also any members who knew Don and her. I understand he hosted some 300 meets at their Raspberry Manor in Mena Arkansas.
    Please respond here or privately to my email for any stories, help , comments, Kathy’s contact information or anything else. You could even call.
       I’ve gained a lot of knowledge about the history of these vehicles and an appreciation.
     Cheers,   John Klir (708) 724-9199
                       arklirj@xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone

---