{Chrysler 300} 1964 300K Drivers side regulator

{Chrysler 300} 1964 300K Drivers side regulator

My drivers side regulator, not the gear box, nor the motor, has stripped threads and other problems. The 4 door in the master parts book is a different number than the 2 door.

I have sent out a note to the usual suspects, but in the event that anyone has a very good used one and wants to part with it let me know.

Odd thing is the gear box and the nylon gear look as good as new. No sign of cracking at the motor boss, nothing. How very odd.

The regulator in addition to having some stripped teeth has the arm that connects down to the inside of the door broken off and other bolt holes cut away. Very very odd. The door, other than the dent from last week looks like new as well.

James

---