{Chrysler 300} Our 2023 Hershey Spring Meet - What a Party!

{Chrysler 300} Our 2023 Hershey Spring Meet - What a Party!

Kudos to Hank for throwing a memorable party for our Club members in Hershey!

Where to start? - the AACA Museum tour, Hank's, Cal High's and Keith Miller's sweet car collections, and Mike Gardner's restoration shop - seeing the 1910 Otto (the only known Otto with its original engine) fire up for the first time in decades. Hank engaged Andrea of C and J Caterers to provide several truly delicious meals for our big group - Wednesday and Friday evening receptions, Thursday box lunches, our Banquet, Food Truck for our Saturday Car Show and Sunday morning Farewell Breakfast. The AACA Museum was a terrific venue.

Also, Thanks! to Hank for going the extra mile to bring not only his 6 Letter Cars - C coupe, G coupe and convertible, H coupe and convertible and L coupe - but also his '57 Firedome Sportsman, '61 Polara D500 crossram 4-door sedan, '61 Newport convertible, '73 Town & Country station wagon - all of these to help round out the Show Field. At least one of every year Letter Car was present.

Said our Good-Byes Saturday evening and rolled out of Hershey early Sunday morning - caravaned with John Begian and his G, Jim Krausmann and his C, and Bill Elder.  Arrived home in Chicago uneventfully in my F, 12 hours later.

Noel

---