Re: {Chrysler 300} Video

Danny
I love the squirrel metaphor. I am a preacher and very aware of the effectiveness of this teaching technique- Jesus used it often. I am doing just as you suggest and thanks to Dyke Ridgley, I have been introduced to Ken Brody whose shop is only about 100 miles away. He is as passionate about these cars as anyone I have spoken with in a long while. I have heard from a few other highly qualified people too and I am so grateful. They are further away though so I am inclined to try to stay as local as I can. So many good folks in the Club have shared their time and experience with me. It really is a wonderful thing. So at this point, this squirrel is going to keep knawing away at the same window.....