Re: {Chrysler 300} 15" Wheels

Hi Richard:

Please reference this tech article on our website:

https://chrysler300club.com/tech/Modern%20Replacement%20Wheels%20For%20Radial%20Tires.pdf

If your ‘63 300 will run a 15” wheel & tire and your hubcaps will fit on a 1960 wheel, you can get new 15” wheels that 14” hubcaps will fit from Stockton Wheel. It is the 2 bump version. You would use 235/75R15 tires.

Tony Rinaldi

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone