The car has the 2903s carbs and that’s a Holley fuel regulator and fuel line distribution block. My guess is that it was originally installed to help regulate the pressure coming from the electric fuel pump that the car has. It hasn’t affected performance or drivability and it doesn’t bother me aesthetically so I haven’t removed it.

I appreciate the feedback on the heater hose configuration and I’ll reorient those and use different hose clamps to appear stock, however.

Keith

On Jul 12, 2023, at 11:06 AM, rob bohuslav <sonoramic413@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just noticed this also...... this seems weird. What carb fitting is that? It doesnt appear factory for a 2903s and what would have been on these cars. Educate me if Im wrong!

<weird carb fitting-1.jpg>

On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 9:07 AM <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nothing correct about that set up!

For sure, “custom by cobble craft” IMHO

There should be some pic’s on the club site of a cotrrect engine bay for a G

From: 'Keith Langendorfer' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 9:47 PM
To: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; william ELDER <belder@xxxxxxxxx>; Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Problem

Folks

I hate to beat a dead horse on this one but could someone with a correct F/G please email me a closeup of the heater hoses as they come off the water pump and go under the cross rams (assuming both hoses do?)

My F has an over the top arrangement on the hoses themselves and also a strange “balance tube” between the in and out fittings which I’ve known was there but now I’m wondering if the factory had a much more subtle form of this when these cars were built?

I should have looked more closely and taken pics of all the F and G’s at our meet in Hershey but I was so focused on crossram firewall and bell crank linkage on J/K’s I didn’t - Mea Culpa!

Please see pics below.

Thanks!

Keith

<image001.jpg>