Re: {Chrysler 300} Original Ram Engine Block Cracked :( What to do?

Re: {Chrysler 300} Original Ram Engine Block Cracked :( What to do?

Mike

The 413 in our 4 speed K had an internal crack in the water jacket that only became apparent when the car was driven at speed for an hour or longer on the highway, so hence our currently-underway replacement of the engine by Dominick Rinaldi . I need to look at what he used for pistons as he had the block bored .030 over.

Keith