Re: {Chrysler 300} Re: 1962 Dash Pad Swapping

Re: {Chrysler 300} Re: 1962 Dash Pad Swapping

Thank you SO very much!
Matt Allyn

On Jul 31, 2023, at 7:09 AM, D.C. Mason <petergriffinforpresident@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh yeah, forgot to write earlier Matt, but we replaced the pad on a 61 with a new one that came with the car.  Although the instructions may mention removing the metal trim around the windshield, we never had to do that.  Basically the glove box, speaker cover, mirror, the push button bezels, and the astrodome “eyebrow”.  We did not trim anything around where the bezels go until the pad was more or less completely installed.  As Kurt mentions, since you don’t want to trim too much, go conservatively and trim a little at a time.  Was easier than I expected.
D&K

Sent from my iPhone