{Chrysler 300} Car Show this Saturday, 8/5, in Bloomington, IL

{Chrysler 300} Car Show this Saturday, 8/5, in Bloomington, IL

If you're within driving range, plan to drive to Bloomington, IL this Saturday morning for the annual Car Show at the David Davis Historic Mansion - info at -
27th Annual Antique Auto Show (daviddavismansion.org)

One of the featured cars is a stunning 300-D coupe many of you are familiar with - a Tahitian Coral coupe beautifully restored by our late longtime member, Daryl Miller. I spoke with Rita Miller this morning, Daryl's wife, and she'll be cleaning up her D tomorrow to bring to the show. Daryl's and Rita's son, who has assumed cartaking of the wonderful Platinum '55 300 Daryl also restored, is hoping to bring that 300 to Saturday's Show.

I'll be driving to the Show in my F and hope to see some of you join us with your Letter Car or other Classic Mopar. Speaking with Rita, she encouraged me to spread the word among our Club. She has remained active with the local car club there. Rita said the Mansion is magnificant to see and the setting for our cars is beautifully shaded.

Noel

---