Re: {Chrysler 300} Chrysler Imperial wins best in class

Re: {Chrysler 300} Chrysler Imperial wins best in class

When Wayne purchased the Rockefeller limo, I purchased out of the same collection our '53 Imperial Newport.  Regarding the 4 speed F, I was the first one to ride in it after he purchased that and probably the first one other than him to drive it.  When Wayne moved from SoCal to Texas, I stored that car at my business for a few months.

Over the years when he lived in SoCal, we had many adventures together.  Example, I sold a 1951 NY T&C wagon that Wayne found for me, one of 251 built, and we left the next morning for Central Calif. to look at a 300D Fulie that I was going to buy.  It is a very long story, but I didn't make that purchase BUT did buy our '57 300C that Wayne found listed in all places, THE BATHROOM at a swap meet that same day.

I could spend hours telling you stories about our adventures and cars, but I don't think I have that much life left.  We will be traveling to the meet in Texas and spending a few days with him.  Sure, hope he doesn't find something I can't live without.
Photos of the cars Wayne has assisted me with are attached.

John Lazenby