From: 'Drew Carl' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2023 11:01 PM
To: Chrysler list server <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} carb work

First I want to say thank you to everyone who answers my many questions. I don’t have a lot to offer since I am relatively young and inexperienced compared to the majority of the group. Next I want to apologize in advance for asking a non 300 question but I think there will be some good insight so I am going to ask. I have a 1937 Plymouth I have been working on lately. Inline 6 very common Mopar engine. The carburetor is very worn. The linkages all leak where they pivot. Are there any reputable shops that can redo a carb like this? Maybe drill the body out and install bushings in these areas? I can do the basic rebuild but the machine work I cannot do myself. Thanks in advance for any help.

eScore email sig

Drew Carl
Owner, eScore

Phone: 724-288-6636

Email: drew@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.escoremx.com

Address: 1280 Henderson Avenue Washington, PA 15301

http://images.wisestamp.com/facebook.png http://images.wisestamp.com/twitter.png

---

---