Re: {Chrysler 300} 300B wire harness recommendations

Re: {Chrysler 300} 300B wire harness recommendations

John,

You're recalling Greg Legatt, from up in Ontario Canada. Over the many years Greg had been reproducing wire harnesses for our 300 Club members, he had pretty much exhausted his initially huge supply of a variety of special connector plugs, etc. Greg had created at least 30 large template boards - 4' x 8'? - had offered them to anyone who was interested in continuing producing these when he wound down this activity, found no takers, and tossed them all in a dumpster - probably about 7-10 years ago. Greg customized his harnesses to the specific options the Letter Car under restoration was equipped with. Now, long lost to time.

Noel