Re: {Chrysler 300} 300-F Exhaust

They are grate though not
300 related. They sourced
A  after market NOS system for my Charger no
One else including Classic
Wound build a single exhaust system for me.

Bob Haag

On Sep 5, 2023, at 10:27 AM, John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

agree with Danny 100% , plus we need to support them . Not only “ beggars can’t be choosers” aspect to this, they are the best game in town and have supported all 300’s since day one . They may soon be only  game in town . Without them
we are screwed . Try and make it yourself! brutal . We DO have to do some stuff ourselves - like  fix or make hangers / hanger brackets —- it’s not a 57 chevy with a million customers

I never liked the turned down wazoo shape at tip of stock 300 pipes ( i know i know) , so asked them to extend pipes about 3” -5”
under bumper which requires dropping them about 2-3 “ lower at gas tank too . plus I wanted 2.5” diameter pipe, that gets  tight between gas tank and frame .
. They got mixed up first time on drop part , they thought i was telling them F pattern was wrong . Independent of that there was some  confusion over the F tailpipe going on , I may have added to it accidentally .  I talked to a really nice person they made a new piece after the axle piece with a slip joint in up and down part right after “over top of axle”  bend so i could set height myself . Put on chrome tips under bumper , I like the look  . On another I slash cut and painted BBQ black . Even better . Long ago
That is first class customer service ..
Yes talk to them . We need plus reviews on them , they are ok
jg

Sent from my iPhone