Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F non A/C Radiator Tag?

Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F non A/C Radiator Tag?

I also have a radiator with that number tag missing. Most likely gone during a past repair, but who knows.

I've been looking at some different options. It appears to be made from thin brass and soldered in place. I haven't found a good way of embossing the numbers yet. With the numbers stamped from the backside, that adds to the challenge because the numbers are now reversed.

 It's kind of on the back burner right now so I haven't thought much more about it.

Seems like there should be some vendor out there that could do this, but I haven't located one.

John