Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Front Bumper Brackets

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Front Bumper Brackets

I am with you all that the 1962 Front Bumper Brackets need to fit a SWB car.

Last questions though….If the bumper brackets line up to ALL mounting holes on the BUMPER….
- Does that mean those brackets DO fit?
- Or is there some other measurement that should make those brackets NOT work?

I know….”Try to mount it & see if it works!”
Which I may try to do in the 90 degree heat tomorrow :).
Thanks!

Matt Allyn