{Chrysler 300} 300G ad in Hemmings - and on Facebook-

{Chrysler 300} 300G ad in Hemmings - and on Facebook-

Hello,

This G coupe was not in our Int'l Club registry. I saw it this past July at Chicagoland Mopar Connection's 'Mopar Happening' show at the Boone County Fairgrounds in Belvidere, IL and shared it with a handful of Club members.

My initial take on it, and discussion with its father/son? owners, was a real turn off. They were asking $68,000, and didn't know much about the car. I found the older guy's attitude really abrasive, and didn't like that he was pushing me hard to make an offer. The car had no body plate on its A-Pillar, had woodgrain inserts on the inside doors and rear side panels where the brushed aluminum panels belonged, had wrong wheels on it (these hubcaps were next to the car on the ground, and seller said he didn't know which wheels were correct for the car. The recar trunk ledge was a mess. Hoodscoop? and lots more issues. I took a few photos, but walked away because the older guy's attitude really grated on me.

I see that the father has since died - per Facebook post. They had no interest in joining our Club.

My photos from that show - G is way overpriced. Currently priced at $52k - still way overpriced -

Noel

IMG_6258.jpegIMG_6257.jpegIMG_6256.jpegIMG_6254.jpegIMG_6253.jpegIMG_6252.jpegIMG_6251.jpegIMG_6250.jpegIMG_6249.jpegIMG_6248.jpeg