Re: {Chrysler 300} Disc or not to Disc that is the question!

Re: {Chrysler 300} Disc or not to Disc that is the question!

I made the AJJ disc brake conversion on my G several years ago with a milled down -70 B-body dual master after trying other MS that didn’t work, I also kept the refurbished original brakes and was prepared to go back if not satisfied.
However, that will never happen, the disc brakes have saved me more than once and just realized that I never think of the brakes more than once each year checking or replace the fluid.
The pedal is better than before the conversion. The key is obviously to get the correct volume from the MS, I’m running with the original rear brakes and have not had any issues with that so far. Always good brakes and straight braking and peace in mind driving in todays traffic.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/turboflite/cA6ucs3002

Carl