{Chrysler 300} 300F: Air Cleaner Paint Color; Battery; Marshal thanks

{Chrysler 300} 300F: Air Cleaner Paint Color; Battery; Marshal thanks

Hey Team,

Thank you for reading this email. Three items:

1.  I checked the website to no avail— what is the correct paint (close match) for our 300F’s air cleaners? Thinking about repainting mine but they have a few dings and such.  Does anyone have a decent set for sale?

2. What is the preferred battery size for a 300F? CCAs? Thoughts on an optima?

3.  Thank you to Grady, Marshal Lawson, and all who responded to my wobbly power steering pump issues. I sent my bracket to Marshal and he welded in a spacer and nut
and I’m back in business.

Mike in Wisconsin

---