Re: {Chrysler 300} SMS Door Panels

  I haven’t but have looked closely at some they have done for ‘65/‘66 300’s.  Great work, but I agree on the backing issue.  Slow turnaround… a year and a half to two years and pricey at $1500 or so a pair.
  I wish Legendary would offer them.  They’d be cheaper and I’m sure some trim and emblems would need to be transferred over, but I’m skiddish of sending off door panels for that price and waiting that long to get them back.

Scott